Tuesday, August 14, 2012

How can I get help for my boyfriend that is in Malaysia


How can I get help for my boyfriend that is in Malaysia??
My boyfriend went to Malaysia to work. He is at the airport trying to leave and return to the United States. He claims, that immigration has stopped him from leaving because he owes some workers some money. If he does not pay them now, they will put him in jail. PLEASE advise me who should be contacted in Selangor to help him. Or, what should I do??
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
He needs to go to US embassy in Malaysia if he is an american. They might help him there? How did he owe workers money?
2 :
If your boy friend owes money to workers and wants to leave Malaysia without paying workers, he deserves to be sent to jail. Is it fair to owe the workers their hard-earned money? Do you need such a boy friend? Please wake up!