Monday, November 1, 2010

i want to work in malaysia.what are the basic steps that i need to do in order for me to get a job there


i want to work in malaysia.what are the basic steps that i need to do in order for me to get a job there?
I am from the Philippines. Ive worked in a bank for 9 yrs and most of my work experience is with the office. Currently I am now working as Customer Service REpresentative in a call center here in my country.I just wish to experience and try working in abroad.
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I strongly suggest you stay in your own country. Dont for a moment think that other countrys are better than yours, you will be surprised. They are worse. Take my advice Ive been around the world. Make the best of where you are. Be happy. Better safe than sorry.
2 :
I worked at KL for almost 2 years in one of the biggest hospital there Pantai Medical Center, I enjoyed working and at the same time travel in and out of Malaysia, first what country are you in or should I say what nationality are you?That will determine how you can avail a job opportunity in Malaysia, what line of work are you in, medical, accounting,engineering etc.etc.etc.