Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I plan to do my Masters in Finance. Any recommendations as to which is the best uni in Malaysia for that


I plan to do my Masters in Finance. Any recommendations as to which is the best uni in Malaysia for that?
I did my Bachelors in Finance in the U.S. Want to do my Masters part-time while I'm working in Malaysia. I'm a Malaysian btw :)
Malaysia - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Being a Malaysian, you should know that with a Bachelors from a US Uni, you are probably over-qualified for a Masters in a Malaysian Uni. Have you kept up to date ? Try Singapore. :)
2 :
I received a mail from Concordia University in Montreal regarding the Master of Finance course. It's better to take full time and the average salary upon graduation is C$75000/year. University in Malaysia = University of Rubbish. Even our education minister sends his kids to Australia. HAHAHA Recommend: University of Manchester twinning at Sunway College
3 :
Do in UPM. They have the best postgrad business courses in Asia. Even foreign students flock there yknow!
4 :
If you strictly want to study under Malaysian uni, I believe Izzie is right. UPM is the most reputable uni for postgraduate studies. UiTM is reputable as well but not sure about their masterate programme and as you know, it only accepts bumiputra. UM? Well...... If you think only Malaysian uni just because you are only able to do it on part time basis, you may alternatively overseas uni that has twinning programme with Malaysian colleges (like Segi College) or overseas universities that offer long distance education programme.