Saturday, April 21, 2012

I am a Malaysian. Can I get a maid from Pakistan to work in my home in Malaysia


I am a Malaysian. Can I get a maid from Pakistan to work in my home in Malaysia?
I am working mum would like to get good capable lady for cooking, housework and child care. At the same time my children can pick up the language.
Other - Destinations - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I can do housework & take care of ur child , i don't know cooking.....
2 :
You could but you should know that Malaysians have a reputation for mistreating house staff. Please be a model employer, pay her well, give her adequate time off and don't take her passport from her. She as an employee not a bonded slave. I'm sure you know what I mean. Please choose wisely and treat them well. Good luck.
3 :
Why only from Pakistan ??? Do you know that 90 or even 95% Pakistani women do not work in Pakistan. Only in big cities like Karachi, Lahore or Islamabad you can find some women working. Although the number of working women is rising but still its impossible for a family to send their girl alone to Malaysia, so you better try to find a Pakistani couple residing in Malaysia for this job. Source: I'm from Pakistan