Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How can I get a teaching job in Malaysia


How can I get a teaching job in Malaysia ?
I'm an Indian girl, doing my Masters in Computer Science. My husband works in Malaysia, and I want to get a teaching job over thr. Can anyone tell me how it is to get a job thr..and how's the working hrs ..and the pay too.I want to get an idea abt this,before I ask to my husband.
Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I take into assumption that you are from India and not a Malaysian. If so, getting a teaching job in Malaysia for a non-Malaysian is fastest possible in the private sector including private colleges and schools.(Government universities are possible, but only to certain courses like linguistic and it may take a longer time to approve your application) I am not sure of the exact qualifications required in each private institution, but I have found some colleges and schools that may need your services. I assume again that your husband is working in Kuala Lumpur, so I omit looking for places outside Kuala Lumpur. However, some of the colleges I've searched below has branches in other states. Good luck and hope you enjoy staying in Malaysia
2 :
you can go to the dean at your school and ask him how to get a job in Malasia, he should be able to get you into contact with the right people. otherwise go online to teaching websights in Malasia and find out what you can do. there are several job websights and you can find one for all different countries. GOOD LUCK i hope you find what your looking for!!!