Sunday, May 1, 2011

i can work in malaysia and brunei.


i can work in malaysia and brunei.?
im a permanent resident of brunei, and also still holding malaysian passport. in that case, i can work both in brunei and malaysia. im 18 years old. i have quite a good result in school. i sat for Cambridge General Certificate of Education (GCE) ordinary level. i can speak malay, english, chinese and iban. therefore i would like to ask where can i find a company in malaysia or brunei that will provide me a recruitment program and later let me work at the company itself. preferably by oil and gas companies or those related to business. oil and gas industry, because it pays good money to its employers and business field because i have great interest in business.
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Job seeking can be a hard task in itself, especially if you're not used to it. I was struggling with my job seeking for the last month until I uncovered the site in the box below site which has some fantastic guidance for job seekers. After following their helpful advice for a few weeks I secured myself a fantastic job.
2 :
No-one relishes the prospect of searching for a job, and most of us desire all the help we can get. After being jobless during the last couple of weeks I got myself a superb job after visiting the website in the box below and using their methods for a few weeks. give it a try, it certainly helped me.