Monday, March 14, 2011

I am deaf from malaysia. I want to work and live in the usa. How can i begin to find a job in the usa


I am deaf from malaysia. I want to work and live in the usa. How can i begin to find a job in the usa?
i am deaf from malaysia. I want to work and live in the usa. How can I begin to find a job there? I have high school qualification only.
Immigration - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
get a job that does not involve hearing.
2 :
You want an H1B visa, which is a dual intent visa, meaning that it is a work visa, plus it leads to permanent residency. An H1B requires at the very least an equivelant of a Batchelor of Science degree.
3 :
Well, I don't know how far you will get in the US with your hs diploma only. I'm sure you could get a job at a fast food place, but that wouldn't pay the bills. There are people who help others make the transition from other countries to the US, you should research them, instead of asking on here. Good luck.
4 :
to begin with go to www.google.com and from there u can search a suitable job for u
5 :
you might try a deaf school but then you may have to get a teaching degree.. which the more education you have the better.. get on line and start looking for employment for hearing impaired people.. that would be a good start..
6 :
There are organizations in the United States that help deaf people find jobs. They may be able to help, but you would still have to go through the other work visa channels, etc., before being able to work in the United States. If you use ASL, you will have an easier time since it is the predominant signing language used in the USA.
7 :
they need teachers to teach disabled kids that are deaf and/or dumb using sign language.