Monday, March 1, 2010

why i can't work in Malaysia


why i can't work in Malaysia?
I've married to Malaysian and now stay in Malaysia. every year i have to renew my visa here, but what makes me confused on my visa it written "any form of employment is strictly prohibited. WIFE OF CITIZEN. could somebody who really understand explain to me what is mean? is this mean i cannot have a job in Malaysia? i have been work before in my country and have a diploma too. it's really hard for someone who get use to work then suddenly have to stay at home. Could somebody explain to me about this Malaysia regulation??? many thanks
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I do believe you either have to apply for a work VISA or apply for a full Malaysian passport which means you are then a member of their country. YAY! 1 down.... 3million to go
2 :
Very simple. You are strictly forbidden to work. You have permission to stay in Malaysia with your husband, and that's the end of it. Marrying a Malaysian was not a wise career move. If it is any consolation, wives of employment visa holders are forbidden to work, too.
3 :
hi! wish this can help you. good luck.