Monday, February 21, 2011

Cost of dental work in Malaysia


Cost of dental work in Malaysia?
I have just been quoted A$1200 for a crown in Australia. I was wondering if anyone knows the cost of having crown done in KL - and approximately how long it would take to have the crown made and fitted Actually first replier the figures quoted on that site are about the same as Australia - which is a con big time! 2nd replier - Thailand is 2x the airfare from where I live - otherwise I'd consider it
Dental - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Check www.homedentalcenter.net 50% off AUS price!
2 :
I dont know about Malaysia but I got my crown in Thailand. It took one month for the whole process. Good luck. As for the $$$ I don't think it cost that much. My mom paid for it. Try BKK?