Saturday, November 21, 2009

Why doesn't the DS lite Charger Work In Malaysia


Why doesn't the DS lite Charger Work In Malaysia?
Why doesn't my Nintendo DS Lite Charger work in Malaysia? It flashes the yellow light but only for one second. I am not joking. Please help me! I am having desperate days without my DS! Thank You! Jeff, I used the adapter. Should I still buy a new charger?
Other - Games & Gear - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It has something to do with the electric power in the different countries. Depending on where you bought your charger, the power and electricity needed and used is different in both countries. this happened to me when i went to chine and used my DS charger from the us. it didn't work. i suggest you buy a charger in malaysia or wait till you go back to the place where you bought your charger.
2 :
The adapter should work. Else, you might need a new charger. If you travel often, get one that you can attach and carge to a laptop via USB.