Saturday, November 7, 2009

How can i get work permit in malaysia on my tourist visa I am norwegian national and have 3 month free visa


How can i get work permit in malaysia on my tourist visa I am norwegian national and have 3 month free visa?
Can i get work permit in malaysia on my tourist visa if i apply for a job on my visit.I am norwegian national and have 3 month free visa entry in Malaysia
Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you need to find a company in Malaysia to sponser you.period. check with Norwegian and Malay embassies for other rules and applications. but you will need a sponsor and you have to be able to prove a skill not easily found in Malaysia.. good luck..nice country to work and live in...
2 :
refer to the Malaysian ministry of foreign affairs.here's the webiste http://www.kln.gov.my/?m_id=53&gred=N there u can find out how can u apply for an extended visa. worse comes to worst u can simply try to contact or visit yr embassy.