Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm going to singapore to work from malaysia.I have bills here and want to wire $$ to my family.Any ideas


I'm going to singapore to work from malaysia.I have bills here and want to wire $$ to my family.Any ideas?
i have credit card debts, and other bills that i need to pay here and i also want to wire money to my family on monthly basis. is there any low cost way to do this? or is it possible to find a bank which is available in these two countries and setup some sort of an arrangement? it's because i see that maybank is available in both countries. any ideas? thanks. hi guys, well i'm actually a malaysian, so i wanted to see how to do this. i've seen some of the answers, thanks you guys but it's still pretty blurry on how i can do the transfter, any more ideas? thanks.
Personal Finance - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
bank, if u have ur contact's route number or something... it's really personal imformation to them, but if u have that transfer is free. If not there's a fee.
2 :
do it thru the U.S. Embasy and you do nave to pay for it.
3 :
Before you go check out reputable banks in this country what they would recommend. You have the HSBC bank world over, this may be a safer thing to do. Be careful of small bureaus who claim they can wire money for you. Personally I would open an account here, who has a banking set up in the country you are going to. I would advise in any case to have the details of the British embessy of the country you are travelling to. They can usually help