Saturday, January 14, 2012

How can I get a teaching job in Malaysia


How can I get a teaching job in Malaysia ?
I'm an Indian girl, doing my Masters in Computer Science. My husband works in Malaysia, and I want to get a teaching job over thr. Can anyone tell me how it is to get a job thr..and how's the working hrs ..and the pay too.I want to get an idea abt this,before I ask to my husband.
Homework Help - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can do a little research; go to this website. http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=slv8-msgr&p=job%20in%20malaysia
2 :
check out http://www.ask.com/web?q=teaching+in+malaysia&o=ie7&l=dir Good luck!!!
3 :
To work in Malaysia first u need EP. I don't think u have EP and seems u r going to come here on DP. Once u come over Malaysia u can start looking the teaching jobs in any school/college/training institutes etc near by ur residence. Some of the schools/college/training institutes won't ask for EP and allow us to work there. Infact this is not legal. But most of Indian house wifes works in the schools..etc. Best of luck buddy.