Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I get a work via in Malaysia


How can I get a work via in Malaysia ?
I m graduate in commerce and have Pakistan nationality.
Malaysia - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Through an agent at your country would be a simpler way. Beware of being swindled though.
2 :
working permit apply via Human resoure Department
3 :
looking at the two sentences and 18 words you have written above i advise you not to come here to work as a executive, as an labourer still ok
4 :
It is very tough to do it yourself . You have to use an agent . I have seen many con men agent cheating people with all sorts of promises . I suggest that you use an agent that your friend has used . Like i said i have seen people promised BIG jobs with big salaries only to get jobs as a waiter in a small dirty restaurant !