Monday, June 1, 2009

I am from India,single,male,45,medical transcriptionist by profession and I want to live and work in Malaysia


I am from India,single,male,45,medical transcriptionist by profession and I want to live and work in Malaysia?
As I said, I am from India, single, male, 45, medical transcriptionist by profession and I want to live and work in Malaysia. I am quite good with computers as well and am willing to work in almost any industry, having held jobs in shipping, hotel, and IT enabled services. I am honest and a hard and willing worker.
Careers & Employment - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
That's cool. What is your question?
2 :
Go 2 malaysia & think the next step o.k
3 :
U r lonely that's what u want to say.U know so much that u can make use of it to help others. I think u need someone to talk to.
4 :
Check with the authorised job agencies at your country and in Malaysia. Check with the India embassy on specific details on job application and procedures on foreign worker working in Malaysia. # you need not ask the question twice.